Who Can Play for Emerald Ridge Lacrosse Club?
The Emerald Ridge Lacrosse Club encompasses all the student athletes that feed into Emerald Ridge High School and follows the same boundary restrictions as the Puyallup School District.
Students who attend any of the following schools are eligible to play for ERLC:
· Emerald Ridge High School
· Glacier View Junior High School
· Ferrucci Junior High School
· Edgerton Elementary
· Hunt Elementary
· Pope Elementary
· Ridgecrest Elementary
· Shaw Road Elementary *Feeds both ERHS and PHS depending on your address
· Sunrise Elementary
· Wildwood Elementary
* Female lacrosse players may choose to register and play the "boys game" however we encourage girls to register with the Puyallup Girls Lacrosse Program (click here). The Puyallup girls program is currently managed by the Valley Lacrosse Alliance.
Students who live in the Emerald Ridge High School boundaries and attend a private / tribal school that does not offer a lacrosse program are eligible to play for ERLC.
If you live outside of the required boundaries or do not attend one of the schools listed above we suggest that you go to the website for the South Sound Lacrosse League (SSL) to find a youth team near you.
All teams will be compiled by the Emerald Ridges Lacrosse Club in its sole and absolute discretion. Any falsified information given to ERLC in order to meet these requirements will result in the player being ejected from the program with no refund issued.
**The Emerald Ridge Lacrosse Club is not affiliated with the Puyallup School District or Emerald Ridge High School Athletics. We are a 501(c) 3 Non-Profit Organization serving the youth of the Emerald Ridge catchment area.
If you have any questions regarding eligibility, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org