Spring Season Program Offerings
Youth | Grades K - 8 | Returning Player Registration Opens September 15 with New Player Registration Opening October 1
K & 2nd Grade (girls and boys) Our K-2 program consists of one day a week practices run in a clinic style format to introduce young players to the game of lacrosse and to develop basic stick and ball skills in a fun and safe environment. The program will begin in late March and runs through May.
Boys 3rd & 4th Grade Our 3/4 program is developmental with a focus on fundamental skills and the introduction of team offense and team defense. Players may be evenly divided on teams based on skill as determined by player evaluation during the initial practices (if necessary). Teams practice three days a week (M,W,F) starting in February with games on Saturdays starting in March. Games are played across the South Sound Lacrosse League.
Boys 5th & 6th Grade Our 5/6 program is developmental and focus remains on fundamentals and the development of multiple team concepts. Players may be divided evenly between teams based skills evaluation during the initial practices (if necessary). Teams practice three days a week (M,W,F) starting in February with games on Saturdays starting in March. Games are played across the South Sound Lacrosse League.
Boys 7th & 8th Grade Our 7/8 program becomes more competitive and when possible may fields both an A and B skill level teams. Teams practice three days a week (M,W,F) starting in February with games on Saturdays starting in March. Games are played across the South Sound Lacrosse League.
Post-Season Tournaments Our Season officially concludes with the South Sound League Tournament held around mid May. However, there are several other Tournaments options that take place in June and July that our teams frequently attend. Each team will decide if they’d like to participate in any additional Tournaments at their own expense.
Youth games scheduled though the South Sound Lacrosse League.
Basic Youth Calendar Outline (Subject to Change)
· January | Club Kick-off Meeting. Come meet your coaches and learn about the club and season ahead! More details to come.
· End of January | Pre-season Clinics
· Early February | Practices Start for 3rd-8th Grades
· Early March | Picture Day
· Early March | Games Start for 3rd-8th Grades
· Late March | K-2 Program Begins
· April | Youth Night at Varsity Game
· Late May | End of Regular Season
· Mid-June | South Sound League Tournament (included in spring registration Fees)
· June/July | Post-season Tournaments (tournaments vary for different grade levels, additional fees required)
High School Boys | Grades 9 - 12 | Returning Player Registration Opens in September 15 and New Player Registration Opening October 1
Our high school program includes two teams:
· Junior Varsity
High school players practice M-F evenings at Emerald Ridge High School starting the first week in March with games played through the end of May. Varsity and Junior Varsity travel is not included in the spring registration fee.
Emerald Ridge High School plays games through the Washington High School Boys Lacrosse Association.
Basic HS Calendar Outline (Subject to Change)
· Calendar Information to be published as we get it
2018 Spring Season Fees
Registration for Spring Season.
· K-2 $75.00 (includes Stick and unifrom)
· 3/4 $300.00 ($200 registration fee, $100.00 Uniform)
· 5/6 $300.00 ($200 registration fee, $100.00 Uniform)
· 7/8 $300.00 ($200 registration fee, $100.00 Uniform)
· 9/12 $550.00 ($400 registration fee, $150.00 Uniform)
* There is a $100.00 deposit required during registration with the remaining blalance being due by 31 December 2017.
**Full Payment must be paid in full before the first pratice or tryout otherwise your player is not cover under our insurance and can not participate. If you need to set up a payment plan, please contact us
Off-Season Program Offerings
Fall Ball - Registration opens in October – Emerald Ridge Lacrosse Club offers an 8 week off-season Fall Ball program for grades 3-12 that focuses on speed and agility and stick skills. More information will be posted once we have pricing and times confirmed.
Captains Practices These are informal practices for high school players and are run by varsity captains. All high school players are encouraged to participate. Captains practices take place at the ERHS once a week between Nov-Jan. No fee.
Pre-Season Conditioning Runs for 6 weeks starting early January and all high school players registered for the upcoming Spring Season are eligible to participate. Separate fees may apply.